1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Ya's Quilt





Let me tell you I am not what I use to be. It took me all day to get to this point on this small quilt. It is still not picked over (strings) or ironed. It seems like yesterday I could have knocked this out in an hour and it would have been perfect. This I do believe is the first quilt I did not miter the corners. God forgive me for thinking less of others quilts when they chose not to miter. As grandpa would say "sissy you have been brought down a notch". Yes, indeed. My dear grandpa I have stomped on my magnifying glass.

I need to decide if I am going to add another patch work border. Nan will be here Thur. night to spend the night. Maybe we can hash it out then. I think I need batting so this may mean a trip to town with the precious nan-nan.

I can only do things for about 5-10 Min's. then my arm hand and wrist start giving me fits. I have a felted hat I am working on, the quilt, a project for me. I switch back and forth for relief....its just hateful.

I made stew today and cookies. I am sending food to my DD tonight then Nan and Popaw. Maybe someone is voiding out my recovery prayers because of all the food they are now receiving. ;)

My dears may you have joy this week . Hugs

1 comment:

Rima said...

It is beautiful! Love the red.