1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sponge Bob is going on the Hoodie


I have spent all day on Sponge Bob and Patrick. I had so many calls today. I did a washer load and cooked pork steaks and bakers and a big salad etc. So maybe I didn't do so badly time wise.

I could not find a Patrick pink. I looked yesterday, but the color of the hoodie kind of makes you forget hes a little pinker in the flesh. Wp thinks I should make Sponge Bob's teeth a little thicker to show up. I have been at this all day so I think they are OK. This is what I think I will do once the hoodie is done: The back is done and the left side almost. On the front embroidery a line and fish hook let Sponge Bob hang on to it then he hangs on to Patrick. I think I have a silver metal looking thread for the hook. I plan on putting fish all around and maybe some jelly fish. I almost put a jellyfish net in sponge Bob's hand. I guess I will just mess around with it for awhile. I left the threads on to sew it down.

I had to strand the yarn and then it hit me good grief I had floss. I worry about myself. I think I nailed the eyes. And really it is about the eyes and color. Usually I never put anything up till its done because it winds up getting frogged.

I wish for you a wonderful day with lots of smiles.

Edit: I knew I should have not put up pics till I was done with the sweater. I think Patrick is a tad to big hmmmm. I may put him inside the hoodie on the back with the word Boo in big black letters above his head. I shall land on my feet people ;) I don't want to waste poor Patrick he was such challenge to make.

No comments: