1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Delightful new baby sweater pattern site!




Pattern for the sweater

This pattern is just wonderful. Love it!!!!!. The site the pattern is from is so interesting and fun.

This sweater will go to charity and I plan on making many more. I made the sweater from I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. I did sc and rev sc around it, but it is not needed. I was in my chair all done and the movie was still on and girls I just couldn't stop. I just crocheted an elephant and a peanut for a button. Yes I sewed it on really really well you would have to cut it off. I am sure my elephant and peanut are baby safe.

I just looked at the pics of the elephant and the eyes were a little off I fixed it.

1 comment:

Rima said...

Your sweater turned out adorable! Thanks for trying out the pattern! Love the little elephant.