1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, February 12, 2016

Things are going good

Mike has been released from his Dr. and we don't have to go back until August.  Now he has to be built up for the lung surgery in March then I believe all the surgeries will be done. And the Dr. things he is responding so well that another set of chemo should do it.  We are still on the journey, but I am seeing a break in the clouds.

Mike was going to get his haircut today by himself at the barber shop. First time in over a year. My DIL has been cutting it for him.  I think he just wanted to be out on his own. Made me so happy.  I am having a few normal days and they are scumpious.

I have been wore out so nothing big going on with me.   I did get me some Carmel vanilla ice cream for Valentines Day.  Yes I am my own sweetheart.  I did have a coupon....only 1/2 cup each day to prolong its yummy life.

Well I am a little shy of news here. Love to all my dears.