1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, February 6, 2016

Back

 Mike had his surgery and all went well.  It is not a fun time for him but hes doing just fine.  He has only taken one pain pill.

We have another follow up next Tuesday.   Road Trip.

I am slowly crocheting more hoods.  I can't seem to do anything but sit and stare.  Toasted body, mind, and spirit it catches up with you sometimes.  I need a jump start.

Just a short update we are OK.  Never got to see Ann my friend.  I ask about her the day we arrived, but she was not on. Then the day we left I went to the desk and ask to leave her a message and she was there, but we were walking out the door.  I am unlucky.

So heads up buttercups have a great up coming week.