1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

No more Chemo for awhile...YAY

Update: We are going for radiation next week. Next step in the journey. The spot on his lung was smaller, but the spot on the liver was still there, but he didn't say it was bigger. After the radiation its on to surgery.  They are not sure if they will operate on the liver and lungs or just continue the chemo and radiation after the surgery on his colon. Step by step. I hadn't slept in 2 days after the appointment I just crashed. I may be up all night cleaning. The last few days I let everything slide and was in a trance I guess. Usually it makes me clean everything in site, but not this time. I just sat and stared or walked on the deck. Mike is so glad he has a break from chemo. He did lose a half pound, but this last drug was horrible on him. Plan on bulking him up now while we can. Today was his birthday and he got a wonderful present no chemo for awhile.  I will say what grandma would say....."I just love him so good."    Blessed week my dears