1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday update

  We went to Bub's house this weekend. T had a baseball game and then was baptized on Sunday. Mike couldn't to so  he stayed at the house.  I felt horrible leaving him.  Thats not going to happen again.  I was miserable with worry the whole time I was gone.  He was doing fine and wanted me to go.  I kept thinking of the night of the blood clot, and so many what ifs.  He has the scan tomorrow. I want it and I don't if its bad news.... you know what I mean.  This last time was a rough chemo week.  All in all we are hanging on and trusting. A dear dear friends dad died of cancer. Her dad was there sometimes when Mike took his chemo. Reality.  May you show and recieve kindness this week.  hugs and love sent.