1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Big Appointment

 I will take what we got. Really no defintive answer,but nothing scary was said. They want another pet scan, but have to wait to see if the insurance will pay for it. We started another chemo drug, and hes cranky (totally understand). He came home exhausted .  My heart justs aches for him.  I am just relieved they didn't say it had spread.  You really do live your life day by day. I crocheted some while he was in chemo just to keep from crying.  I have fought it all day.  Miss my mom so very much.  Her Irises are blooming.  I always cut some for her and put them in a vas with my bridal wreath branches. Next month it will be a year.  ON to the postive. Mike's leg looks great and he gained 2.1 lbs.  We are hanging on to the side of our hill so enough said. love to all. Enjoy your week my dears.