1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Update

 Well WP. had his first Chemo round. He's doing great I unhook the port tomorrow.  It is uncomfortable I am sure, but he is a trooper. He has the best attutide. He is tired, but all in all hes doing very well and I do PRAISE GOD FOR HIS MERCY.  Please remember us in Prayer I value prayer it is no small thing to me. I ask God to bless all that bow their heads for us. Working around the house wheen we are home. When I sit for awhilre I am knitting cancer hats. They just love my hats and begged for more. ((((blush))). Well my dears I am not the one taking the Chemo, but I am wore out...turned into such an old woman.   Love sent  your way.