1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Free Day




Port is in...chemo starts Tues....get pump Tues afternoon. Hes doing really well with the port. It was much better after I changed the bandage yesterday....had tape clear up his neck....thought he would scream like a womean but he didn't. We are being held up....please keep the prayers going for we stand in need. I had a free day a yummy free day yesterday before it all starts. I am working with my hands to  help with the stress and all the time I have to wait. Making cancer hats....baskets at the center were about empty and no real serious hats for the cold. Made poncho with a cowl....had my doubts....its stunning on. Please remember us for I am wanting


to be woke up from this nightmare. His mom after her fall is doing ok. My DIL is with her father in GA. in ICU. We are those poor people I use to pray for smiles my dear for even it great stress love is sent and prayers requested.