1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, August 18, 2014

 
 
Nadia is now sixteen. Very sweet, shy, hard working , and Mimi's darling. She has almost waist length thick black hair she is my cutie.

It has been a circus around here. Nadia's party was put off till this weekend.  We pick up Ky mom Tuesday and come home Wednesday so she can have a little vacation.  I am not sure how long she will stay.                          

 Bub has moved everything to the farm now.  The little guy got to get a kitten and he is so thrilled.  He called me today and talked non stop about his new kitten.  "Mimi, I'm in 2 second grade now that's good, and bad. Good cause I am in second grade, but bad cause of so much work." Buddy it doesn't get any better.  I need to put up a picture of him he is adorable.

I am making Nadia a hat she wants, a new blanket out of scrap yarn, and knitting a scarf in the round. I am dreaming about a pair of southern belle pillow cases I have.  I made a pair for Bub's wife and she loved them. I want to start another pair before long only in a different color.

The kids  say school is "good" what ever that means now.  All my grand babies are in school now. They all do well in school so that is such a blessing.

 No is 14 and Kiera is 11.  Kiera has on Nadia's hat. Nadia wants to attend a school in England for awhile so she loves the Union Jack. The three are my oldest son's kids. I need to put up pictures of the other two.....got the cutest grand kids.

Well I keep trying to blog and life gets in the way.Maybe this Fall things will settle down. Well leaves, scooping acorns getting ready for winter......maybe winter is looking good.

Hugs and love sent to all that stop by blessings my dears.