1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Poor old MImi;(

   I haven't blog for awhile had a little hospital stay.  I won't bore you.  MY friends that have kept in touch and stayed close know and I appreciate them beyond words. To the rest that just stop by for a peek.  I hope someday to be back to normal. Don't count me out yet. MY life at the moment is upside down.  My kids are thoroughbreds. Everyone of them has been so supportive.  I count the DI L's as mine as well. MY husband is a trooper.  Everyone that prayed for me ..you are gold. Thank you.

I will be back when I can.  I care about each one that stops by and those that pray for me God bless you .

Love sent and good wishes MIMI