1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weary, Happy, but no new potholder

      Still at it.  Yesterday I  put all my yarn in one place...I need to repent.

      This is going slow.  Phone calls, trips to town for things we forgot, a little business tossed in, and Houston we have a problem. That is family funny because Houston is a family name.  Wp. and I both agree on putting the furnace in then paint all winter.  This nightmare, I now realize is an on going nightmare, that will not go away with the summer heat. Wp's theory is either get it done while  we are without walkers;) or he has just up and went prissy on me. There will be a Lowe's test.  If I walk him by the paint chips and he has to stop and look at them.....hes went prissy. 

     I have one house slipper about done.  I found some beautiful unusual baby yarn . I hope someone gave it to me.  I do not remember buying it. When I finish the other slipper I plan on a baby dress. I am hoping there will be enough of my new creepy wonder where it came from yarn. 

    We went to my mom and dad's today.  Mom seemed worse .  That ways so heavy on ones heart. 

     My dears enjoy this week like a small child at a park.....just unrestrained joy be yours.

1 comment:

Marla said...

Hi Mimi,

Love your flickr projects- you make the cutest things. My grandmother is worse lately too, could it be the weather? I know the phases of the moon affect her.

Still hoping we can meet when you come down this fall.

Love ya-
Marla