1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Gator bag is finished

 Ravelry will not let me link. So the name of the bag is Alligator-bag.  I altered this bag in many ways. I put in a lining and made the head heavier. The yarn I used was I Love This Yarn (worsted) from Hobby Lobby. It is larger because Steph would use it as a tote/purse. It is stuffed with bags to show its size.

If anyone needs help with this bag let me know.  The designer is Dutch and did a bang up job, but the wording is different and if you are a beginner, it may throw you for a loop.

Hope your week is going well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one. I want one. You have heard about my fits Roo. You know you love me best. I will check my mail in a week. Loves Roo

Mimi said...

Little girl what in the world were you doing up at 2am leaving me a comment.:) Thanks sweetie!