1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Snowman set

  This  snowman set was requested. along with 2 candy corn hats an adult and child size. The candy corn hats were taken before I took pics, but I have made them before so  nothing  new.  The candy corn hats are on ravelry ( pattern.. candy corn hats.)  The pattern is very good. I  have adapted this pattern for all sorts of things many times its one of my favorites.

  The snowman hat is a Lion Brand pattern they are not letting me link.  The name is snowman hat and the pattern # is 90147AD.  What I did was used Pound of Love Yarn (worsted) and made the hat in the round.  I fits a 5 year old perfect.  Any roll top would do the trick.   I had a devil of a time finding this link for the scarf. The photo may not be there it was from 08. Scarf.    I  scaled down the carrot nose from the hat (ch6).  I liked the buttons idea, but there were none to be found in the old button tin.

  I still have  a baby blanket and a hat to put up.  The side of the hill is just crazy with must dos.

  Each one that passes this way may your week be rich in all things good and joyful.  Hugs my dears. 

1 comment:

glor said...

How cute. Love it. Your work is beautiful.