1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, September 3, 2010

Numbers Game!!

 When you hit a  millstone I mean milestone you play the number game.  You think of people that were 60  when you were younger like my grandma was 60 when I turned 19. She lived to be 83 and that was not long enough. .  Now I feel not young not old, but as Goldie Locks says just right.  Those that are headed my way....it is good being  this age. You can blame alot of stuff on being 60...I have already started this and it works girls.((Smiles))

I have several things done, but I need to take pictures.  I thought my grandson was taking this home so I snapped a quick pic. ( he forgot it). My GD now wants one and my GS loves his. They will be worn to football games. I made the hat in their school colors. Everyone is having a fit over this hat.  I bought the pattern from  hat .  April's patterns for me have been well written , and things my grand kid's love.

May you have a weekend full of joyful things.

1 comment:

glor said...

The hat is amazing. No wonder they all want one. Great work. The 60 hits for me in a month and a half ... actually I started "celebrating" my 60th year the day after my 59th birthday. Its a good place to be.