1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, May 3, 2010

I see a dotty blanket in my future


How to make a dotty square This is my changes:FRIST CORNER last round: I made a dbl crochet chain one dbl crochet in the top triple of the last round then dbl in each stitch to the next triple making another corner repeat till 4 corners are made join . Now its a basic granny to make it bigger.

Why did this pop out at me. Someone in my childhood either had a dress, apron, or skirt that was cream with different colored dots all over. I don't know who it was, but I must have loved them for I remember laying my head in their lap looking at the dots. I will use all my scrap yarn to small for fish and off white for my dotty blanket. Next time I make it to town I will buy off white for it.

I saw a version of this in a book at Hobby Lobby for $ 11.00. I had my 40% coupon,but still it was the only pattern in the book I wanted. (There has to be one I will make and 2 I like to buy any books. I need rules people ask WP.)

I am working on the cupcake button sweater...it will be pink.

My dears may you have a lovely week filled with good surprises yummy food and the
best of friends. Wish me back for I am in need of good things hugs bugs.

No comments: