1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

To the frog pond



This is my projects only blog. Maybe this does not count.

Have you ever seen a sk. of yarn and think it was lovely then knit it up and ugh!. Well this was a ugh moment. The yarn is not horrible its just I was not expecting so much pink. This yarn I am sure will be for a very nice baby girl sweater. My mistake was making a triangle short row scarf. Once I started I could not stop. I was committed to this ugly scarf and sure as shootin I was going to finish it. (My mother was a Houston(Scottish) ). Then I was well over half done when I said to myself. "Shall I make an ugly hat to go with it?." Good grief self... I frogged it .

No comments: