1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Stars



The blue star baby afghan is made from Red Heart Baby Clouds. using a K hook. What a pain I had to count each stitch. It was worth it, but never again. Both stars used the pattern Beth's Little Star Afghan from

The yellow star used a G hook and Bernat softee chunky yarn. It is a rug for Gus T's nursery. It measures 48 inches to each point. It should fit well under the rocking chair. I will put duck tape (bright yellow) on the wrong side to keep it flat. Extra tape will be put on the points to keep them from flipping up. I have did this to my main rug in the hall and it works well.

The yarn was on sale. Our Wal-Mart had Baby Clouds for just 2.00 dollars. They will no longer carry it. I bought some new variegated Bernat softee chunky that was not on sale. Very pretty colors. Yes, I have cast on a scarf and a hat. I am weak. I did work two rows of the pink ribbon design in the felted purse tonight.

No comments: