1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Poppy's outfit is done

  I would have grand kids even if I didn't have any of my own.  I have so many kids that call me Mimi sometimes I forget which ones are my bio GKs.  Here's an outfit for another one.  Poppy loves my last cardi I made her she wore it 5 days before her mom could talk her out of it. That's my girl.
I remember E. Zimmerman , someone ask her who she was knitting a baby sweater for....she said she just knits baby things then goes and finds a baby to fit it. We were kindred spirits.

I am still down and out over the car trip, but doing better.  Everything is good to go for the kids this weekend.  I have a hat to finish for Nadia and still knitting on the scarf.  I am itching to do another baby set.... I have some yellow yarn that is so pretty.

I have a Dr's. appointment in the morning and after it is pancakes at Cracker Barrel.  I have to fast so every 3 months I treat myself after my appointment. 

Here's Poppy's things: