1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, June 27, 2014

Missing Momma

                                                   Reminds me of our last days         I have cried all day. Missed momma . I finally got her room  picked up and mostly sorted. It has gotten to me. I ran across the blanket she was making Ya, I will have to finish it.  I took mom's wallet out of my purse ( I carried it for her) and I put it in the memory box on top of dads. That my dears broke me. Today has been horrible. It will get better they say, and I am sure it will, but right now it just hurts.
         I made Maggie Jane a mermaid photo prop outfit. I would not have chose this, but it is what was requested so there you go.

   HUGS and love to all.  Back soon with baby girl dresses.