1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall on the side of the hill





    T's hat was a fun, easy, well loved project.  I have made several things that just went out the door before I took pictures.  I have been recreating the ponchos I wore in the late 60s/70s.  I still  have the same pattern.  I also made a lacy breast cancer ribbon scarf. I made my 10 year old GD a little cardi from Lion Brand it was made with Homespun.  I do NOT like to make things bottom up, but it turned out very nice.  I regret not taking a picture with her in the cardi. All the kids and grand kids are here almost every weekend so I have been cooking up a storm. Fun times. All the cousins even with the age span get along. I have just the best kids.

    Mom has suffered all of October.  She even lost her little dog Molly. Dad has been gone a year now and that has weighed heavy on her heart. We miss him so.  All in all we are making it just fine.

     I miss surfing and my friends.  So many of my friends no longer blog, and I can understand that.
I still miss the projects and the stories. 

      So anyone that passes by hugs and love sent.