1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, September 16, 2013

Sharing a Few Things

Whisker and Wool scarf pattern...Susie Stuff hat.



   Life is complicated now, but lovely. Nan is slipping, but still our precious nan-nan.  I do still knit and crochet I just never take pictures or blog...never the time anymore. Many items have left here and I never even thought about taking a picture. the blue baby sweater is for charity ..love the buttons. It is my yarny days. com pattern. The Whisker and Wool guitar scarf was done with lighter yarn and a F hook to make it smaller for my 7 year old grandson that really plays the guitar. The stories I could tell you. He stayed with me for  month this summer...it was wonderful.

I love my dears still, and ask God to bless anyone that stumbles by here. hugs