1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sock Monkey Cuteness

   Sweater link This is my favorite pattern its called Everyday is a New Sweater Day. I have lost a notebook that was full of ideas for this sweater. Its here somewhere.  I just needed to feel good about a finished project. I think this is a  version of an idea in my missing book. I am over the notebook loss. I have started a new one. I grieve over a cowboy sweater I could not wait to do. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was exactly.  I need some blueberries they are suppose to be good for your memory.

Hat link  I used a H hook and rev sc around the brim.  Very nice pattern.




I love this yarn from Hobby Lobby, black buttons Wal-mart


We got the kids Wed. and they go home Monday morn. WP. and are having a little adventure Tuesday. That more than likely leaves the Sunday update out.

This is turning out to be the most lovely summer and my dears I wish you the same. Hugs my bugs

I just noticed someone is now running around the house  heheheheh I am going to fill up water balloons with ice cold well water and pelt the little dudes. I have the perfect place right out the back door on the deck..  I may not be their favorite grandma, but they will remember me.

1 comment:

Marla said...

OH MIMI IT'S ADORABLE!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU DID IT!! You make me mad woman- you always find the cutest things!!

Have fun with the Gkids! Love you!

Marla