1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, November 6, 2009

Baby sweater and a Who Hat





The camera lied this hat is Christmas green and very very cute (my Who Hat)

The Who hat is really a candy corn hat pattern by Sarah Nopper. The pattern in on ravelry. I knitted more rnds between the decreases. Really I wish I could get a good picture of this hat. It is for Gus T. My grandson will be here Wed who who :)

The sweater is a kinder red my goofy camera and lighting. It is the Little Lamb from the Leisure Arts ( Precious Layettes to Knit) Now I did the yoke plain then went back and made french knots on the M1 on the yoke it was perfect spacing. I use size 8 needles instead of 10 so it looks newborn. The hat is the one I love from Janelle Schlossman. I miss her and her old site. The booties are the Saartje's Booties you can download this pattern from ravelry. My grandma's buttons. I love this set. It is for a dear friend's first grandchild. Well everything is except the Who Hat.

All Julie wanted was this elephant bib. So it is made with good cotton yarn.bib

The hat is the same as the hat pattern I made with the hex baby sweater.

No comments: