1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, May 1, 2009

Motivation where art thou???

New sweater I have no business even looking at. sweater


The little brown sweater is frogging itself I do believe. Late of a night who knows what goes on in my basket next to my chair. I work on it and I never seem to make any progress. Kind of like my diet. Not one stitch on the strawberry tea towels and that is all over looking at those stems. I don't want to outline stitch them, but I really don't want to satin stitch them either. Now if grandma was just still around to threaten me,"Child I am going to get a stick with a bug on the end of it if you don't hurry up and get that done" :). I still miss my grandma so bad it hurts. I need to remember to threaten my grandkids this weekend with that. They will laugh and ask what kind of bug and can we keep it.

No comments: