1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, March 10, 2008

Quick Fix!!!!



You know the times, and yes I know you do, when you need a happy quick feel good project. Gus T's football sweater is just that. So fast so easy so much fun. I know it is not serious sweater, but it was so much fun and I think it is adorable.

Bernat Softee Chunky 1 sk main a small amount for trim. Size J hook. This is once again very adapted from the crocheted sweater from bundles of love. org. I think I use the first 2 rows. I increase and decrease places depending on the yarn. Try winging it you will be surprised. Yarn from Wal- Mart. buttons (adorable footballs) Hancocks, letters are from Hancocks just a quarter on sale. If I worked on it steady I could finish this up in a day. I took 2 days. The yarn is very soft.

I am still on the fish, but I am casting on a BSJ soon. I should wait. I ready do not have yarn that I want to use on the jacket, but I promised to use from my stash this year.

I broke down and bought 3 mags. I may blog about that later. My private blog is suffering. I have so many things to write about. The kids Easter outfits, and a girls day out. This week I am going to get caught up on my story telling. Hugs girls.

No comments: