1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Favorite 07 project!!!!


I am not sure which translation, but in Psalms 139:13 it says I was knit together in my mothers womb. Sooooo this was my fav. hand knit (by God no less). I had a part in knitting a very similar project 33 years ago and by the way its holding up very nicely. Although it pilled a little at 16. ((wink)).

So I have fudged my way into putting a picture of the boy on my projects page. Heres the info: Gus T. is sitting in his gr grandpa's highchair (80) the same highchair I sat in as well as all my children. Heres the wonder: gr grandpa and my son and grandson all share the same given name. 6 generation in all ( I am checking maybe 7). If I had been a boy it would have been my name as well. This child is so sweet and good natured not to mention how beautiful he is . Ok, I am going to stop now.

I have started a baby girl sweater for a couple due in March. I am enjoying the pink, but all I can think about is boy things now ...... wonder why.

No comments: