1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hey You Guys

WP. is back on Chemo take the pump off tomorrow. Holding my breath. We should be done with chemo the end of May then radiation then the BIG surgery in late June early July.It will be maybe over with by Dec. translation we had an entire year of it. Me  my Dr. appointment went like this....everything is up A1C, blood pressure, the rash on my hands and foot from stress.  The screen door can just catch 20015 on the way out. Good news Wp. is doing more and I think feels better  leg is  so much better and hes gained weight......so have I grrrrrr.

Me finished cancer hats. I took them to the center Tuesday. Working on another cowl poncho  in gray that will make 3. NO more for awhile. I want to make baby things in Spring colors,but before that T wants a Yoda hat.  So I am booked solid.  My shingle shot is killing my arm hot as a baked potato.It makes it hard to sleep on and knit.  Having an off day .
 
Wendi's dad is in need of prayer. My poor baby Wendi . Itdoesn't look like he will make it. She lost her mom when she was just 29. She was close to both.

Well cooking ribs for supper then clean up and walk for 30.  Did 30 this morning. All in all we are doing okay at least we are still hanging on to the side of our hill. hugs love sent.