1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Waiting

 Mike had his pet scan.  We are waiting for the results. So will let you know when I find out. I have cooked all day. Christmas Eve will be simple here this year. Everyone will be here for Christmas Eve. some will stay the night.  I must remember to do Santa's footprints.....cornstarch and glitter on the deck with big shoe prints in...snow all the way from the north pole.  T was awe struck last year. We put out oats and carrots on a tree stump the reindeer got them. Christmas Day for the first time in 45 years my feet will be under someone else's table. My DD is doing Christmas dinner....can her and her husband ever cook....can't wait. I can barely breathe I am so tried....Although Christmas Eve will be simple for me it was still alot of things to cook and do. As grandma would say, child I need two cats under my arms to breathe for me.....country life support.

Well will close this with a hug and prayer your Christmas is meaningful and you can keep the joy and not let it fade......remember us. love sent catch it....
My 1950's Christmas the story is here on my blog title is my 1950's Christmas part one and two are here