1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Owl Baby Sweater and WHEW!



  The yarn is Vanna White, size H hook.  I stayed with the pattern except, I made buttonholes rev sc around and made ribbing on the end of the sleeves and sweater followed by 3 rows of sc.  The hat is my own simple simple. Sweater Pattern  and the link for the Owl app.

For family and dearest friends:  Our parents are stable.  More Dr. Appointments and worry, but stable. 

Our DD. watched over Nan and Popaw and WP. and I went to the big City for Grandparents Day. It was wonderful. I even got to spend the rest of my Joann's gift card.  The Super store is Super.  I only could stay about 20 min. I honestly could spend a day there.


I gave my DIL the pillow cases.  I spent a month on them can you believe it?  I do believe she truly loved them.

Well my dears and I do mean my dears more DR. appoints this week and more than likely stress pressed down and filled to the brim. I wish you all good things and a joyful carefree week...at least one of us should have it. :) Hugs and so much love sent.