1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Happy Day...a little worried.

  I am working on a baby blanket, It is in the striping yarn.  It may not pool like I wanted, but it is so soft and because it is the granite stitch it is like thermal.  I am going to finish it up bad pooling or not bet someone will want it.  I have a baby sweater made with blocks on the hook....one block made hehehe. I will finish it up before long. Pictures I am sure next week.

I have had a bad cough and slept most of Fri and today. Took some med so I am really sleepy. Still clearing out things.

Prayer Request for Michael.  As most of you know the family went on a vacation.  They had this booked last May. So of course Tropical Storm Lee had to make an appearance.  They called me from Fla. they will be driving right thru it to New Orleans to get on the boat (if they will let them) Monday. They will go to Mexico and tour the  ruins etc.  Then when they get back, Noah goes in for an operation the 20th of September.  I so very much want them to have a really good time before his operation.  Its not to be serious, but you know how grandma's worry.  He has been complaining to me for awhile that his legs hurt so bad.  Maybe they will get to the bottom of this.

Hugs to my precious dears.

No comments: