1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, March 7, 2011

Update

My DIL's mother started breathing on her own after she was taken off the vent.  She is at home in a hospital bed, and on Hospice.  Her Doctors said she should not be alive. Proving that  its not over till God says it is.  Her uncle is starting chemo., and her cousin  is taking the chemo pill.  So much for a child to endure, but she is so positive especially in front of the kids. I am so proud of her.

Mom, aka Nan-Nan is so precious.  She may not be clear on somethings, but what she has maintained is just joyful. She helps me stay on the path. Nan is home tonight, but I am going to get her Wed. for more fun.

Wp. and I have more retirement appointments this month. I have discovered its a good thing I keep my paper work in order. They want proof of everything.

I am still knitting on the little sweater. My best friend sent me another box of yarn from her shop. Its so interesting. I always get a box from her when I need a boost. She understands angel nudges.  Most of the yarn never made it to the states. One of a kind.  Deep sigh :( she only deals with thread now.   She is a true friend and generous beyond belief. Mostly the sks are small and just one, but wonderful for trims. I will put everything to good use....retirement here we come.

Ya has the bug.  I have a one all my own, and its nasty. Wp. has a cold . We need a Beware sign on our door.

I love the craft lite.  It was a hundred dollars off from Joann. WP. really wanted me to get one. He was right it was worth it.

I am not sure what is going on around here day to day, but I will check in . I wish for you new joys and some good surprises that take your breath away.

No comments: