1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just look at this!!!!




I just love it when I get pictures of babies in things I have made for them. This is my best friends first grandchild. Remember I was worried about making something good enough. You should see the hair lots of it. I am so jealous. All my babies were bald. My DD I am ashamed to say had bows taped to her head (before baby headbands). My DD even had a bow under her bonnet just in case the bonnet came off. Little girls are never wasted on me. Let me babysit for your tomboy and she will leave looking like Shirley Temple whether she wants to or not. My DD had a word for it, frill abuse. There are no programs in my area for the frill abuser.

I have did nothing today. Since my gall bladder deal I just don't have the get up and go. I did walk for 30 min then napped for 60. Its a circle.

Well my dears, enjoy this week and may good things abound for you.

No comments: