1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blast from the past Monday Baby sweaters





Well it is Sunday, but I will be gone all day Monday to the Dr. with our precious Nan Nan.

Notice the pink yes buddy I got my girl. It was pink everything for awhile. The small sweater was done in baby yarn the larger about a size 2 was done in Red Heart Super Sport. My DD hat had a cable around the brim. I still have the hat I came across it the other day packing things away.Now that I want it I can't find it. I have no idea where the hat pattern came from. The larger size sweater was more or less a play sweater. I hated the buttons and she loved them. So I just let her wear it anywhere she wanted :) they both wore like iron. Not a spot on either one. Like I say say what you will about Red Heart. The sweaters are 24 years old.

Looking at the pictures I wish I had made the sweaters in cream. Oh well after 2 boys I just had to have pink.

May you have a week full of things you love. Wish it back if you want.:)

No comments: