1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Nan's Baby Blanket


My mom finished her blocks for the baby blanket. I sewed them together and then finished the edge with a small shell. This is really helping her. She has attempted many different hobbies since she has lost more of her sight. At one time she had 10% vision. She had memorized the granny square years ago. She is now working on a yellow and white blanket. It has been such a blessing it gives us something to talk about and she feels better about the use of her time:). (((THANK YOU GOD))). She will be 81 and such a sweetheart.

My grandson had his hoodie on this weekend. It is really cute. I plan on making another one in size 18 mos. The football sweater was a real hit. Mimi scored.
I plan on casting on the BSJ tonight. I also have been making kitchen sets. Mindless knitting is a very good thing.

No comments: